Per Bylund is Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship at Oklahoma State University. He discusses three of his current book projects, all touching on various aspects of the Austrian School and its continued importance.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- Per Bylund’s page at Oklahoma State University
- The Mises Institute’s description of Per Bylund’s upcoming primer on Austrian Economics
- Bob’s debate with David Friedman on economic method
- Bob Murphy Show episode on intelligent design
- Bob’s article critiquing Eugene Fama’s denial of the housing bubble
For more information, see BobMurphyShow.com. The Bob Murphy Show is also available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, and via RSS.